Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Change

I have decided to take a new perspective on my blog.  Previously, I limited myself to interviewing artists and describing my experience with theses artists.  Lately, however, I have found this to be a bit stifling for my own creative purposes.  Coming soon, I will be using my blog as a blank canvas and will be painting various images with my words.  This may include an experience from the night before, a poem, an interview, or a news story or  website that I want to share.  I am taking a broader approach with the intentions of allowing myself greater space for creativity and to create a place where readers can connect with something real.  Thank you for reading. 

Love and Light, 

RAJ

1 comment:

Elizabeth & Morgan said...

great idea beck. i look forward to what you have to share to the world.